Select from Packages
Himshikhar offers bike expedition from manali to leh. It includes Manali to Jispa, Pang, Tsokhar Lake, Leh, Khardungla Pass, Panggong Lake, Nubra Valley etc..
|Cost Per Person||Price|
|Seat in SUV/Traveler||18000|
|2 Person 1 Bike with Fuel||18000|
|1 Person 1 Bike with Fuel||22500|
|Own Bike without Fuel||14500|
|select city||Leh To Leh|
Day 1:- Arrival in Leh
On arrival at Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport, meet our representative. Later, meet your biking group and get briefed on the programme and upcoming events. Thereafter, transfer to the guesthouse and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day 2:- Bike check up and Sightseeing in and around Leh
After having sumptuous breakfast, the group will leave for a sightseeing to Pathar sahib Gurudwara , magnetic hill and watch the beauty of the confluence of River Indua and Zanskar. The ride to these places will be through NH1 surrounded by army check posts and camps. One would enjoy a smooth ride over the highway as one would on an air strip with an added advantage of scenic views.
Day 3:- Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley (approx. 130 km)
This section of the excursion takes you to Nubra Valley. Due to its high altitude and the sand dunes found here, this remote settlement is often referred to as the desert in the sky. The route to the village goes through the famed Khardung La. At an altitude of over 18000 feet, this pass is one of the highest motorable roads in the world. Driving on this route, enjoy scenic views of the surrounding landscape before reaching your destination. Upon arrival in Nubra Valley, transfer to your camp and stay overnight.
Day 4:- Nubra valley to Pangong Tso (approx. 130 km)
Gear up for the adventure this day holds for you, it is for sure going to blow your mind. Instead of simply returning to Leh, you will now head to the Pangong Tso lake. This road provides for the actual thrill of riding in Ladakh. If off-roading and river crossing were on your biking adventure list, this day accommodates everything. From the very first glimpse of it, Pangong Lake is known to leave a lasting impression on visitors. Take the narrow stretch of land that leads you directly to the lake and be greeted by a huge mass of water that stretches over a 100 km and extends from India to China. Click memorable pictures with the deep azure water or just stand there mesmerized by the lake’s beauty – the experience is nothing short of exceptional. Overnight stay at Pangong.
Day 5:- Pangong Tso to Leh (approx. 225 km)
In this phase of the biking adventure in Ladakh trip, travel to Pangong Tso to relish its spectacular sights. Situated at an altitude of around 14000 feet, this lake stretches from India to China. On a good day, numerous species of migratory and resident birds can be seen here. While travelling towards the lake, pass through Chang La, another high mountain pass. After reaching the destination, enjoy a bonfire and then an overnight stay in tents.
Day 6:- Departure from Leh
We transfer to Kushok Bakula Rinpoche Airport to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Copies of this itinerary.
- 100% Payment confirmation voucher for the trip.
- At least two Copies of PhotoIDs for all members and 2 passport size photos
- One 60 Ltr Backpack with rain cover.
- Small water bottle, 1 Ltr
- Heavy Woolen Clothing including woolen socks (Severe Cold / Snow)
- Windproof Woolen Hand Gloves (Severe Cold / Snow), Raincover, PonchosClothes :
- Warm layers
- 2-3 Extra Shorts
- 3 trek pants
- t-shirts or fleece
- Long-sleeved over shirt and a thin pair of pants as night gets a bit cold
- UV Suncglasses for bike riding/Extra spectacles with cover if you wear one
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Socks (Woolen/Cotton 5/6pairs)
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Riders Down Jacket
- Ankle length Waterproof shoes with the good grip and thick sole
- Riding Gloves
- Elastic Bungee to tie stuff on motorcycle if required
- Hand Sanitizer (Dettol, Lifeboy)
- Swiss Knife and small oxygen cylinder*
- Chocolates, toffees, chips, chewing gums, mouth freshener, dry fruits etc.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste
- Shampoo Pouches according to the schedule or a small shampoo bottle
- Tissue Papers, Hair Oil, Moisturizing Cream
- Sunscreen lotion (SPF 50 or greater) or Sunblock
- Things to carry for Bike Trip to Ladakh
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Power bank. No Networks are available during Manali Leh Srinagar Highway. Limited connectivity in Leh. No connectivity in Ladakh-Nubra/Pangong/Shyam Valley
- Knee and elbow guard for Rider & Pillion
- An extra slipper and extra towel for back pack
- 350 CC Royal Enfield and Fuel for the Bike as per the itinerary
- Reflective Jacket & Rider’s Batch
- Helmet for the Rider and Pillion
- Inner Line Permit for Leh Ladakh
- Permit for Rohtang Pass
- Buffet Breakfast and Buffet Dinner per the itinerary
- Deluxe Hotels and Camps with attached washrooms
- Hot water facility at Deluxe Hotels/Hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/Groups on Triple sharing basis
- Basic spares and mechanic throughout the bike ride(any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit
- Luggage Space for one 60 Liters rucksack in the support vehicle
- Back up Vehicle to carry your luggage for more than 06 riders in Fixed Departure Group
- Parking Facility ,Expert Road Captain throughout the bike ride
- Entrances to place of visit – Aprrox INR 20 – INR 50 for Monasteries
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Refundable security deposit of Rs 10000 per bike in cash for bike damage/transfer the bike if you leave in between
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond IYC’s control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
|Days||Destination||meals||Hotel / Guest House / Camps|
|1||Leh||Breakfast / Dinner||Eco Exotic/Galwan Palace/Similar|
|2||Leh||Breakfast / Dinner||Eco Exotic/Galwan Palace/Similar|
|3||Nubra||Breakfast / Dinner||Nature Nest/Eco Village/Nubra Camps/Similar|
|4||Pangong||Breakfast / Dinner||Eco Camps/Ladakh Camps/Swiss Camps/Similar|
|5||Leh||Breakfast / Dinner||Eco Exotic/Galwan Palace/Similar|
|6||Leh||Breakfast||Trip Ends at 10:00 AM|
The registration can be done online by clicking given Register now option on website.
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Punit 08238295198