Ladakh – The adventure capital of the country, is the destination that has the top three highest mountain passes in the world These picture perfect destinations of India are still untapped and pristine to its core. Himshikhar Treks & Adventure’s Leh Ladakh tour packages are specially handpicked to give you the most of India’s irreplaceable gems. Explore serene Pangong Lake, admire snow-capped peaks, stroll the banks of Indus & Zanskar rivers. Steep Mountains, colorful Tibetan monasteries, a vibrant culture, numerous trekking trails and the rugged terrain await you in these mystic lands. Have a memorable holiday by visiting the popular attractions of the region, indulging in fun activities, tasting the local renditions and enjoying the amazing weather..
|Cost Per Person||Price|
|Seat in SUV/Traveler||28,500|
|2 Person 1 Bike with Fuel||30,500|
|1 Person 1 Bike with Fuel||37,500|
|Own Bike without Fuel||20,500|
|select city||Delhi to Delhi|
Day 1:- Delhi To Manali
Delhi – Chandigarh – Manali | 560 KMS | 12-13 hours (Ex Delhi or Chandigarh or Bhuntar) (560 km) On the first day of your trip, board a Volvo bus to Manali from Delhi or Chandigarh. It will be an overnight journey so make sure that you are well prepared.
Day 2:- Kullu manali Rest day (Hidimba devi Temple)
Kullu Manali Once you reach Manali, check in at the guest house. Rest for some time and get ready for an orientation process and tour briefing. After that, enjoy a relaxing nature walk to Hadimba Temple and Manu temple around Beas River. Hadimba Temple is truly one-of-a-kind, as it is dedicated to Hadimba Devi, wife of the mighty Bhima from the Hindu epic Mahabharata. Manu Temple located near river Beas is dedicated to sage Manu, the creator of the world. When you return, you will get a chance to ride your allotted bike for a trial run.
Day 3:- Manali- Rohtang Pass – Jispa (140km)
8 hours Your long-awaited ride to Ladakh finally begins on this day. Pack your bags and get set for a thrilling ride. On the way, you will pass Vashisht Hot Springs. Although Manali is known for its freezing temperatures, these hot springs which are located 6 km from the town, have temperatures ranging from 43-50 °C. You will then visit Solang Valley, known for a variety of winter sports, followed by Rohtang Pass and Keylong. Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 4:- Jispa – Sarchu(approx. 90 km)
6 hours On this day, gear up for an adventure as you cross the 16,043ft-high Bara-lacha la Pass in the Zanskar Range. The rough patches of Darcha and Zingzingbar will give you an adrenaline boost. You will also get to spend some time near Chandrabhaga river (also known as Chenab) so make sure that you have a camera handy and take mesmerizing pictures. En route, you can visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region. Once you reach Sarchu, relax and retire for the night.
Day 5:- Sarchu to Leh (approx. 253 km)
10 hours On day five, start your journey towards Leh, the hub of Ladakh region. The route will take you through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass. When you reach Leh, check in at the accommodation and stay overnight.
Day 6:- Leh(Rest Day)
Leh Replenish your energies with a healthy breakfast and enjoy your rest day at Leh. The first half of the day is saved for a regular check-up of the bike and gears. Thereafter, spend your day sightseeing. Stop by the Leh Palace and enjoy the splendid panoramic views of the Stok Kangri and Ladakh mountain ranges from the terrace and explore the museum exhibiting artefacts close to 450 years old. Later head to the Shanti Stupa perched upon the hilltop in the Changspa region. Constructed to endorse world peace and to celebrate 2500 years of Buddhism, this monument is known to hold the relics of the Buddha at its base, enshrined by the 14th Dalai Lama himself. The evening is saved for exploring the colourful markets of Leh and getting insights into the lives of the warm, local people here.
Day 7:- Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley (approx. 130 km)
This section of the excursion takes you to Nubra Valley. Due to its high altitude and the sand dunes found here, this remote settlement is often referred to as the desert in the sky. The route to the village goes through the famed Khardung La. At an altitude of over 18000 feet, this pass is one of the highest motorable roads in the world. Driving on this route, enjoy scenic views of the surrounding landscape before reaching your destination. Upon arrival in Nubra Valley, transfer to your camp and stay overnight.
Day 8:- Nubra valley to Pangong Tso (approx. 150 km)
6-7 hours Prepare for another day of a daring offroading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains. The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army. On arrival, prepare for a captivating overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 9:- Pangong to Leh (approx. 225 km)
4-5 hours In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world) and Choglamsar. En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by a stunning scenery of vast mountains. If time permits, you can even visit Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib. Overnight stay will be provided in Leh
Day 10 :- Leh to Sarchu(approx. 253 km)
Leh – Sarchu Leave for Sachu, after enjoying the breakfast. Cross the high passes like Nakee La, Lachung La and Tanglang La. Say goodbye to the beauty of Ladakh and ride along the curvy roads to Himachal Pradesh. Reach Sarchu and stay for the night.
Day 11 :- Sarchu to manali
Sarchu – Manali Cross the ever mesmerizing Rohtang Pass and reach Manali by evening. Check in to the hotel and stay over the night.
Day 12 :- manali To Delhi
Manali- Delhi Have breakfast and explore the delightful cafes of Manali. Later catch your volvo bus in the evening for your onward journey back to Delhi .
Day 13 :- Delhi
Tripe end…. With new friends and memory….
- Copies of this itinerary.
- 100% Payment confirmation voucher for the trip.
- At least two Copies of PhotoIDs for all members and 2 passport size photos
- One 60 Ltr Backpack with rain cover.
- Small water bottle, 1 Ltr
- Heavy Woolen Clothing including woolen socks (Severe Cold / Snow)
- Windproof Woolen Hand Gloves (Severe Cold / Snow), Raincover, PonchosClothes :
- Warm layers
- 2-3 Extra Shorts
- 3 trek pants
- t-shirts or fleece
- Long-sleeved over shirt and a thin pair of pants as night gets a bit cold
- UV Suncglasses for bike riding/Extra spectacles with cover if you wear one
- Synthetic hand gloves
- Socks (Woolen/Cotton 5/6pairs)
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Riders Down Jacket
- Ankle length Waterproof shoes with the good grip and thick sole
- Riding Gloves
- Elastic Bungee to tie stuff on motorcycle if required
- Hand Sanitizer (Dettol, Lifeboy)
- Swiss Knife and small oxygen cylinder*
- Chocolates, toffees, chips, chewing gums, mouth freshener, dry fruits etc.
- Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste
- Shampoo Pouches according to the schedule or a small shampoo bottle
- Tissue Papers, Hair Oil, Moisturizing Cream
- Sunscreen lotion (SPF 50 or greater) or Sunblock
- Things to carry for Bike Trip to Ladakh
- Mobile & Mobile Charger, Power bank. No Networks are available during Manali Leh Srinagar Highway. Limited connectivity in Leh. No connectivity in Ladakh-Nubra/Pangong/Shyam Valley
- Knee and elbow guard for Rider & Pillion
- An extra slipper and extra towel for back pack
- 350 CC Royal Enfield and Fuel for the Bike as per the itinerary
- Reflective Jacket & Rider’s Batch
- Helmet for the Rider and Pillion
- Inner Line Permit for Leh Ladakh
- Permit for Rohtang Pass
- Buffet Breakfast and Buffet Dinner per the itinerary
- Deluxe Hotels and Camps with attached washrooms
- Hot water facility at Deluxe Hotels/Hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/Groups on Triple sharing basis
- Basic spares and mechanic throughout the bike ride(any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Oxygen Cylinder and First Aid Kit
- Luggage Space for one 60 Liters rucksack in the support vehicle
- Back up Vehicle to carry your luggage for more than 06 riders in Fixed Departure Group
- Parking Facility ,Expert Road Captain throughout the bike ride
- Entrances to place of visit – Aprrox INR 20 – INR 50 for Monasteries
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Refundable security deposit of Rs 10000 per bike in cash for bike damage/transfer the bike if you leave in between
- International / Domestic air fare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, camera fees etc
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond IYC’s control like change in flight and train schedule; cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- Extra cost due to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’
|Days||Destination||meals||Hotel / Guest House / Camps|
|1||Delhi||Semi Sleeper 2×2 Push Back Volvo after 05:00 AM – Majnu Ka Tila|
|2||manali||Dinner||Meridien Swiss Camps Kullu/Similar|
|3||Jispa||Breakfast / Dinner||Jispa Journey Camps/Juniper Valley Camps/Similar|
|4||Sarchu||Breakfast / Dinner||Garja Camps /Similar|
|5||Leh||Breakfast / Dinner||Eco Exotic/Galwan Palace/Similar|
|6||Leh||Breakfast / Dinner||Eco Exotic/Galwan Palace/Similar|
|7||Nubra||Breakfast / Dinner||Nature Nest/Eco Village/Nubra Camps/Similar|
|8||Pangong||Breakfast / Dinner||Eco Camps/Ladakh Camps/Swiss Camps/Similar|
|9||Leh||Breakfast/Dinner||Eco Exotic/Galwan Palace/Similar|
|10||Sarchu||Breakfast / Dinner||Garja Camps /Similar|
|11||Manali||Breakfast / Dinner||Meridien Swiss Camp Kullu/ Manu Vatika/ Golden Meadows/ Similar|
|12||Manali to delhi||Breakfast||Trip Ends. Check-out at 10:00 AM and Volvo after 4:00 pm|
|13||Delhi||Drop in Delhi by 10:00AM|
The registration can be done online by clicking given Register now option on website.
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID email@example.com
Contact Punit 08238295198