In manali HTA offers the most favourite trek of that region, the bhrigu lake trek. which is not a challenging trek, this trek can be ventured on to by even the beginners provided their physical fitness and stamina is up to the mark.
lake bhrigu is associated with the sage bhrig who is believed to have mediated on the banks of this serene lake many thousand of years back. Trekkers get mesmerizing view of deo tibba, hanuman tibba and seven sister peaks in the pir panjal range of Himachal pradesh. there is an occasional rendezous with some of the wildlife species including the snow cocks, pheasants and himalayan monal adds to the charm of this beautiful journey. virgin forests of cedar and silver oak, multi-hued carpets of alpine flowers and shimmering water streams,vast expanses of green pasture lands make your trek experience even more memorable and overwhelmling
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||RAJKOT, GUJARAT|
|GRADE||Easy to moderate|
- Adventure thrill of riverafting and paragliding.*
- explore sacred ancient temples of manali.
- feel of fresh mountain breeze and aroma of burning pine, witness mesmerizing view of mother nature over 13000ft.
- take a dip in the sacred hot water springs at the vashisht village.
- solang valley, jogini waterfalls, rohtang pass, etc..
(THE SCHEDULE MAY VARY DEPEND ON WEATHER AND OTHER CONDITIONS)
Rajkot/Ahmedabad to Pathankot
- Train journey Day 1
Pathankot to Manali
- Train Journey Day 2
- Reached Pathankot in the evening
- leave for Manali
- Overnight Bus Journey
- Campsite acclimatization
- Free Day in Manali.
- Hidimba devi temple
Gulaba to Rola khuli
- Steep ascent trek to Rola khuli
- Reached campsite 2
- team games and brief introduction about beautiful place of Rola khuli
- trek on stony trails
- Reach to the heightest altitude of Trek -14000ft
- Bhrigu lake view
- panoramic view of pir panjal and dhauladhar ranges
- After spending time to lake, retrace your way to Rola khuli
Back to Gulaba Depature to Manali
- return to Manali campsite
Return for Ahmedabad
- Train Journey for ahmedabad
Trekking shoes or sports shoes
Backpack (40-60 liters)
- woolen material (Jacket, sweater, cap, muffler, etc..)
- 2 pairs of cloth (do not carry Jeans)
- Socks (2 pairs)
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Toiletries (moisturizer, sunscreen, balm, toothpaste & toothbrush, towel)
- (Zip bag for wet wipes, tissues and sanitary napkins)
- Cutlery (Mug, spoon, lunch box)
- Water bottles-2 (1 litre each)
- Plastic bags (for wet clothes)
- Medicines (painkiller, ORS, Anti fungal powder, cotton, band aid, antiseptic cream, etc.. )
The registration can be done online by clicking given Register now option on website.
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID email@example.com