Kedarnath lies at an altitude of 3584 m and is significantly popular for the presence of the temple of Lord Kedarnath (Lord Shiv). It’s a magnificent temple being built by the Pandavas at the base of the Kedarnath Peak facing the South-eastern Kedar Parvat where millions of pilgrims offer their prayers to Lord Shiva. Kedarnath trekking makes its start from Gaurikund where there is a famous hot water sulphur spring. People take a holy bath in that spring to get freed from the fatigue of trekking and then the route takes the trekkers through the densely forests and some mesmerizing and radiant waterfalls. Trekking across Kedarnath will bring a continuous ascent along the Vasukital and brings a great trekking achievement. The trekkers can find the outstanding view of the Chaukhamba Peaks and the Mandakini Valley.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Delhi / Ahmedabad|
- Kedarnath Trek
- Tungnath Trek
- Chopta-Chandrashila Trek
- Haridwar Ganga
- Rishikesh River Rafting
(THE SCHEDULE MAY VARY DEPEND ON WEATHER AND OTHER CONDITIONS)
Ahmedabad to Delhi
- 4:30 Reporting at Kalupur Railway Station (Ahmedabad)
- 6:50 pm train time 02957 AHMEDABAD – NEW DELHI Rajdhani (Covid SPL AC)
Delhi to Haridwar
- Reached Delhi
- Way To Haridwar
- Check in Haridwar Homestay & basic Hotel
- Take Some Rest and Go for a Ganga Aarti
- Visit To a Haridwar :-
1) Mansha Devi Temple
2) Ganga Dwara (Har Ki Pauri)
3) Kushwart (Ghat)
- Night Stay Haridwar.
Haridwar To Guptkashi
- Way to Guptkashi
- Reach Guptkashi
- Check in Guptkashi Campsite
- Take Some Rest.
- We Will Have Some Fun Activities Like Cricket,Carrom Some Other Games
- Night Stay At Guptkashi.
Guptkashi To Kedarnath
- Wake early , take bath and refreshed.
- Check out campsite 4 am and head towards to Gaurikund
- Start Kedarnath trek it will be a trek of approx. (8 to 10 hour)
- Reach kedarnath check in into homestay or guest house.
- Proceed to Kedarnath darshan.
- Dinner and enjoy the night near Shiva
- Wake up in homestay with beautiful view of temple and valley
- Breakfast and check out of homestay and proceed for morning Aarti
- After seeking blessings we will proceed towards sonprayag
- Drive to Chopta
- Check in into Swiss tent and enjoy mesmerizing view of valley.
- Dinner And Campfire
- Night Stay Chopta.
Chopta | Tungnath To Rishikesh
- Early Morning Walk up & After Breakfast We Check Out To Campsite
- Now we Proceed For The Highest Shiva Temple in World (Tungnath)
- Start A Trek Tungnath Mahadev Temple Then After we Go For A Chandrashila Summit, Packed Lunch Will Be Provide During Trek
- We Will Back To Campsite Departure For Rishikesh Check In Campsite
- Rest & Dinner
- Night stay in rishikesh.
- Free Day At Rishikesh
- Things To Do In Rishikesh.
1) Laxman Jhula.
2) Ram Jhula.
3) River Rafting.
4) adventure activities (Bungee jumping , Gaint swing,)
5) Ganga Aarti
6) Rishikesh Local Market
7) Nilkanth Mahadev Temple
- At Evening Departure To Delhi.
- Return Train To Ahemdabad (Depends On Train Time).
Trekking shoes or sports shoes
Backpack (40-60 liters)
- woolen material (Jacket, sweater, cap, muffler, etc..)
- 2 pairs of cloth
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Toiletries (moisturizer, sunscreen, balm, toothpaste & toothbrush, towel)
- (Zip bag for wet wipes, tissues and sanitary napkins)
- Cutlery (Mug, spoon, lunch box)
- Water bottles-2 (1 litre each)
- Medicines (painkiller, ORS, Anti fungal powder, cotton, band aid, antiseptic cream, etc.. )
The registration can be done online by clicking given Register now option on website.
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org