The climb to the peak of Kedarkantha starts from a small village called as Sankri. There are a total of 13 peaks of the Himalayan range visible from the Kedarkantha peak. The experience of the summit climb is very special and stays with you for a long time. There is a lake called Juda-ka-talab, the locals say that once upon a time Lord Shiva meditated at Kedarkantha. Its name implies so from the droplet fallen from Shiva’s hair to form this lake named as Juda-ka-talab. It usually takes 4 days to complete the climb of Kedarkantha peak.
Altitude we are going to cover Per Day
- Sankri (1920 m)
- JudaKaTalab ( 2700 m)
- Kedarkantha base camp ( 3400 m)
- Kedarkantha summit ( 3800 m)
ATM Point :-
- Withdraw money before your journey, Purola is the last point where you will find ATM.
(If you want to withdraw money then do it in Dehradun.)
Mobile Connectivity :-
- There will be no networks during the trek, in Purola your device will receive the networks and at Sankri only
Vodafone and BSNL signals are there but you cannot rely on the connectivity because the signal strength is not
good. So make sure you finish all your important work and calls before starting of the trek.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dehradun / Ahmedabad|
- (THE SCHEDULE MAY VARY DEPEND ON WEATHER AND OTHER CONDITIONS)
Dehradun To Sankri
- Pick up to you from Dehradun railway station.
- Drive to Sankri Market – 210 Km 8/9 Hours (1920 Meters).
- Overnight stay Hotel Swargarohini Palace at Sankri
Sankri to Juda Ka Talab Trek
- Early Morning Breakfast.
- Trek from Sankri to Juda ka Talab (05km) (4/5 Hours) (2700 Meters)
- Overnight stay Camp
Juda Ka Talab Trek To Kedarkantha
- Trek from Juda ka Talab To Kedarkantha base camp trek (3.5 km)
(2/3 Hours) (3200 Meters)
- overnight stay our camp
kedarkantha Summit To Hargadon
- Trek from Kedarkantha base camp to Kedarkantha summit (12500 Feet) (3800 Meters)
- Back to Hargadon campsite – 9 km) (5/6Hours) (2645 Meters)
- overnight stay camp
Hargadon To Sankri
- Trek from Hargaon camp to Sankri base camp – (5.5 km) (4/5 Hours)
- overnight stay Hotel
Sankri To Dehradun
- Drive from Sankri to Dehradun by taxi (210 km)(8/9 Hours)
Pickup Point :- Deharadun Railway Stations
(Notes :- pickup At Deharadun Airport will Cost 1500/- Extra)
Trekking shoes or sports shoes
Backpack (40-60 liters)
- woolen material (Jacket, sweater, cap, muffler, etc..)
- 2 pairs of cloth
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Toiletries (moisturizer, sunscreen, balm, toothpaste & toothbrush, towel)
- (Zip bag for wet wipes, tissues and sanitary napkins)
- Cutlery (Mug, spoon, lunch box)
- Water bottles-2 (1 litre each)
- Medicines (painkiller, ORS, Anti fungal powder, cotton, band aid, antiseptic cream, etc.. )
The registration can be done online by clicking given Register now option on website.
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID email@example.com