Polo forest is a beautiful eco-tourist place located near Abhapur village of Vijaynagar taluka; around 150 KM from Ahmedabad. The place is blessed with lot of natural resources, historical places, dam, and harnav river surrounded by mountain ranges. The perfect place for one day picnic!
An ancient city is good attraction of nature lovers. The place where no one disturb the solitude of Traveller. Stepwell, jain temples, picturesque locations, and peaceful nights in the deep forest. at the end of the day traveller gets contemplative mood.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Rajkot, Gujarat.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing (Jeans will not be allowed in trekking or hiking), shoes.|
- Explore Sacred Jain Temple and shiva temple
- Trek to various types of hills (mango, bhim, kalal, kullu manali)
- Night trek
- Adventure activities (chimney crossing, rappelling, rock climbing & bouldering.)
- Visit Vanaj dam & Harnav River
- Echo point
(THE SCHEDULE MAY VARY DEPEND ON WEATHER AND OTHER CONDITIONS)
|Select City||Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad, Rajkot To Rajkot|
Rajkot to Idar
- In the evening depart from Rajkot
- Ahmedabad at night
- Overnight Journey in Bus
- Reached Idar Early in the morning
- Sunrise at IdarioGadh
- off to Vijaynagar
- activities at Polo forest
- vanaj dam and trail running
- night trek & dj
- Early morning trek to hills.
- Explore Monuments of Shiva and Jain temples.
- Rappelling in deep forest
- Return from idar at evening
- Ahmedabad return at evening
- Rajkot return at night
Trekking shoes or sports shoes
Backpack (40-60 liters)
- woolen material (Jacket, sweater, cap, muffler, etc..)
- 2 pairs of cloth (do not carry Jeans)
- Socks (2 pairs)
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Toiletries (moisturizer, sunscreen, balm, toothpaste & toothbrush, towel)
- (Zip bag for wet wipes, tissues and sanitary napkins)
- Cutlery (Mug, spoon, lunch box)
- Water bottles-2 (1 litre each)
- Plastic bags (for wet clothes)
- Medicines (painkiller, ORS, Anti fungal powder, cotton, band aid, antiseptic cream, etc.. )
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID email@example.com And contact to 8238295198,7990311398