Beyt Dwarka is considered a part of the ancient city of Dwarka in the Mahabharata and Skanda Purana. It is an inhabited island at the mouth of the Gulf of Kutch and situated at 3km off the coast of Okha and is said to have been the residence of Lord Krishna during his ruling years at Dwarka. It derived its name from the word ‘bet’ which translates to ‘gift’ and is believed that Lord Krishna received it from his friend Sudama. Archaeological remains found under the sea suggest the existence of a settlement during the Late Harappan period of Indus Valley Civilization.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|RETURN TIME||Early Morning|
|WEAR||Comfortable wear, track pants (No jeans), shoes|
|INCLUDED|| Marine Life
|Food(2 Breafast, 2 lunch & 1 dinner)
Transportation , safety
|NOT INCLUDED|| Any paid activities
|which is not include above|
- Dolphin Exploration
- Marine Life
- Dwarikadhish Temple
- Scuba diving
- DJ & Garba
- Adventure activities (Team Games)
- Food (2B+2L+1D)
- Accomodation (Dome Tent/Alpine Tent)
(THE SCHEDULE MAY VARY DEPEND ON WEATHER AND OTHER CONDITIONS)
|select city||Okha To Okha, Rajkot To Rajkot, Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad, Okha To Okha With Scuba Diving, Rajkot To Rajkot With Scuba Diving, Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad With Scuba Diving|
- Departure for Okha by AC 3*2 or 2*2 Seater Bus
- Overnight Bus journey
Marine Life Exploration
- Arrival at Okha in Morning
- Take a Ferry Ride from Okha to Our Site at Beyt Dwarka
- Tent Allotment and Short Intro of all Member
- Freshen up & Breakfast
- Free Time At Beach
- Take a Lunch
- Ready for Marine Life Exploration
- Enjoy The Sunset from Beach side
- DJ & Bonfire
- Night Stay In A Campsite
- Wake up early morning & Freshen up and Morning Tea
- Ready for Dolphin Exploration Sunrise in the Arabian Sea
- Breakfast in Boat.
- On the way Enjoy the View of Dunny Point from Boat.
- Back to Campsite and Lunch
- Depart for Dwarka on the way Visit Shivrajpur Beach and then Visit of Dwarikadhish Temple, Gomti Ghat, Sudama Setu, and Dwarka Beach.
- Departure from Dwarka with Bunch of Photos and Unforgotten Memories !!!
- Trekking shoes
- Warm layers
- 2 trek pants
- 2 t-shirts or fleece
- Thermals * (optional)
- Socks (2 pairs)
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Toiletries (moisturizer, sunscreen, balm, toothpaste & toothbrush, towel)
- (Zip bag for wet wipes, tissues and sanitary napkins)
- Cutlery (Mug, spoon, lunch box)
- Water bottles-2 (1 litre each)
- Plastic bags (for wet clothes)
- Medicines (painkiller, ORS, Anti fungal powder, cotton, band aid, antiseptic cream, etc.. )
The registration can be done online by clicking given Register now option on website.
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID email@example.com
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review