Select from Packages
Bakor is a beautiful Eco-tourist place located near khanpur taluka of Panchmahal; around 150 KM from Ahmedabad. The place is blessed with lot of natural resources, historical places, Waterfalls surrounded by mountain ranges. The perfect place for one day picnic!
An ancient city good attraction for nature lovers. That can give you the best pleasure of one day nature camp. The main attractions among all the activities are waterfall as well as swimming pool in the resort including jungle trekking, , bird watching, star gazing, Archery, Rifle Shooting, most favorite of us GARBA , cross country site to leopard’s cave and kaleshwari archeological site.
The place where no one disturb the solitude of Traveller. Stepwell, historic places, picturesque locations, and peaceful nights in the deep forest. at the end of the day traveller gets contemplative mood.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing (Jeans will not be allowed in trekking or hiking), shoes.|
- Zip line
- Jungle treks
- Kaleswari Temple
- pool party
- Team games
- Echo point
- Rifle shooting
(THE SCHEDULE MAY VARY DEPEND ON WEATHER AND OTHER CONDITIONS)
|Select City||Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad, Bakor To Bakor|
Ahmedabad To Bakor
- Ahmedabad at early morning.
- Journey in Bus/Tempo Traveller
- Reached Bakor Early in the morning
- Fresh up, Tent/ room allotment
- off to jungle trek
- Zip line
- activities at Campsite
- go for waterfall
- Pool & dj & Garba Party
Bakor To Ahmedabad
- Early Morning Breakfast
- Way To Historical Place
- Ahmedabad Return
Trekking shoes or sports shoes
Backpack (40-60 liters)
- woolen material (Jacket, sweater, cap, muffler, etc..)
- 2 pairs of cloth (do not carry Jeans)
- Socks (2 pairs)
- Headlamp / LED torch
- Toiletries (moisturizer, sunscreen, balm, toothpaste & toothbrush, towel)
- (Zip bag for wet wipes, tissues and sanitary napkins)
- Cutlery (Mug, spoon, lunch box)
- Water bottles-2 (1 litre each)
- Plastic bags (for wet clothes)
- Medicines (painkiller, ORS, Anti fungal powder, cotton, band aid, antiseptic cream, etc.. )
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID email@example.com And contact to 8238295198.
There are no reviews yet.
Leave a Review