Himachal Backpacking Tour
- Kullu Manali
- Dharamshala – McloedGanj
- Simla is the capital of the state of Himachal Pradesh in India. It is a very popular holiday-retreat during the summer months and is well-known for its Victorian architecture, which is reflected in certain areas of the Mall and The Ridge. It is also a famous holiday spot for honeymoon.
- Manali is a resort town nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley in the Beas River Valley.
- Kasol is a hamlet in the district Kullu of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, on the way between Bhuntar and Manikaran. It is located 30 km (19 mi) from Bhuntar and 3.5 km (2.2 mi) from Manikaran. Kasol is the Himalayan hotspot for backpackers and acts as a base for nearby treks to Malana and Kheerganga.
- Dalhousie is a beautiful hill station in Chamba district, in the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated on 5 hills and has an elevation of 1,970 metres above sea level.
- Dharamshala is the district headquarters of Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. Kangra District was part of the British province of Punjab. The administrative headquarters of the district were initially at Kangra, but were moved to Dharamshala in 1855. Dharamshala is 18 km (11 mi) from Kangra.
- Amritsar historically also known as Rāmdāspur and colloquially as Ambarsar, is the second-most populous city in the Indian state of Punjab. The city is the administrative headquarters of the Amritsar district and is located in the Majha region of Punjab. Amritsar has been chosen as one of the heritage cities for HRIDAY – Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana scheme of Government of India. Amritsar is home to Harmandir Sahib, popularly known as “the Golden Temple,” one of Sikhism’s most spiritually significant and most-visited gurudwaras.
Accomodation Type :- Deluxe Room in a Hotel | Campsite
- Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad Transportation
2) 3Ac Transportation
- All Possible Sightseeing And Transfer As Per Itinerary In 2×2 Bus & Tempo Traveller
- Accomodation In 3/4 Star Hotel (Quad Sharing Basis)
- Food (8-Breakfast/8-Dinner)
- All Permits
- Mentioned Activities
- Dj Party
- Local Guide & Tour Manager Assistance
|Select City||Delhi To Delhi, Ahemdabad To Ahemdabad|
Arrival Delhi & Delhi Shimla
- Arrival Delhi Morning Railway Station/Airport
- Drive to Shimla
- Breakfast is On The Way (Murthal)
- Evening Reach At Shimla
- Check-in to your Hotel.
- Rest of the free for Individual activities.
- Dinner Night Stay In Shimla
Shimla Kufri Manali
- Explore the culture of Shimla and do some shopping as well
1) The Mall Road
3) chirst Church
4) Shimla Local Market
- Dinner At shimla Hotel
- Way To Manali
- Night Journey To Manali
Manali Local Sightseeing
- Early Morning Reached Manali.
- Rest & Breakfast
- Manali Local sight-seeing
1) Hidimba Devi Temple
2) Mall Road
3) Tibetian Monastry
- Night Stay In Manali
Manali Local Sightseeing
- Explore the culture of Manali and do some shopping as well
1) Solang Valley Famous For Ice Sports Adventure Activity And Rock Climbing
2) RopeWay Ride
3) Jogini Waterfall
4) Hidimba Devi Temple
5) Vashisht Hot Spring.
6) Tibetian Monestry
7) Vanvihar (Is A Famous Picnic Spot Also Famous For On Indian Movie Shooting)
8) Mall Road
- Campfire & DJ Party
- Night Stay In Manali
Kullu Manali To Kasol
- After Breakfast way To Kullu Manali.
- Visit To Kullu Market (Shopping)
- River Rafting
- Way To Kasol
- Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara
- Evening Reach At Kasol
- DJ Party
- Dinner & Night Stay At Alpine Tent
Kasol To Dharamshala
- After Breakfast & Check Out Campsite
- Go For Kasol Sightseeing
1) Parvati Valley
2) Kasol Local Market
- Way To Dharamshala-Mcleodganj
- Check-in Hotel & Free Time Dharamshala
- Dinner At Dharamshala Hotel
- Night Stay At Dharamshala Hotel
Dharamshala To Dalhousie
- Breakfast & Check Out Hotel
- Visit Dharamshala Cricket Stadium.
- Full Dharamshala Sightseeing Tour
- Way To Dalhousie
- Check in Hotel & Free Time Dalhousie
- Dinner & Night Stay In Dalhousie Hotel
Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour
- Go For Dalhousie Sightseeing
1) Khajjiar Lake
2) St.francis Church
3) Dal Lake
- Paragliding (At Your Own)
- Return back to hotel.
- Dinner & Night Stay at hotel
Dalhousie To Amritsar
- Way To Amritsar
- Reach Amritsar & Fresh up In A Hotel
- Way To Amritsar Sightseeing
1) Golden Temple.
2) JalianWala Bag
3) Wagha Border
- Night Departure To Delhi
Delhi To Ahmedabad
- Morning Arraival To Delhi
- Drop Railway Station As Well Airport
- Trip End With Memories
The registration can be done online by clicking given Register now option on website.
There are 3 way for fees payment…
- Online Fees Payment (Coming soon)
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Cash Payment at Office
Registration is considered as confirmed only on fees submission.
The registration will be done on first come first serve basis
How to organize a special camp?
Special camps can be organized by sending a request application on a mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org